Xi's speech at gathering marking poverty relief accomplishments published
BEIJING - A speech made by Chinese President Xi Jinping at a grand gathering to mark the country's accomplishments in poverty alleviation and honor its model poverty fighters has been published.
Xi, also general secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee and chairman of the Central Military Commission, delivered the speech on Thursday.
The booklet, published by the People's Publishing House, is available at Xinhua Bookstore outlets across the country.
- Taiwan reservoirs at low levels as drought persists
- Hong Kong publishes bill on improving electoral system
- Sci-tech innovation promotes China's cash crop industry
- Chinese mainland reports 1 new locally transmitted COVID-19 case
- Event merging Beidou technology with youth sports
- Drones speed deliveries of vital blood supplies